Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What should I make video tutorials for? (computer related)?

I make video tutorials for a few websites, and also I end up posting them on youtube most of the time. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can make tutorials on that has to do with computers (PC%26amp;Mac)??





Do any of you have problems figuring something out I can make a video for? :)What should I make video tutorials for? (computer related)?
InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, AfterEffects, etc.


Do them, they're useful!What should I make video tutorials for? (computer related)?
So why can't Windows XP SetUp ';see'; a SATA hard drive (laptop) and how would you successfully manage to install XP on such a drive.


(Written answers have seemed too complicated)
The IPS.
  • antibiotic cream
  • hair highlight colors
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment