Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What program do people use to record computer tutorials?

You know, where you can see everything going on on the screen. What program is that? I'm thinking about making some for my mom. She needs some computer help. Serious computer help.





Hahahah, no Jkjkjk, but she did ask if I could make some for her showing her how to use stuff so she doesn't need to call me all the time when I'm at college.What program do people use to record computer tutorials?
I use CamStudio. Free and great quality recordings.What program do people use to record computer tutorials?
I use CamTasia Studio 6. You can record anything online, use effects, record and overdub audio and more. I use it to create video tutorials for websites.





You can watch a video of it in action here:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIgWmRsQL鈥?/a>





And read product reviews for it here:


http://download.cnet.com/Camtasia-Studio鈥?/a>
You can use any good screen capture Program. But I use ';My Screen Recorder Pro'; for this purpose. Thank you.
I use Camstudio. Seems okay.
HyperCam2
HyperCam2 is a popular one

No comments:

Post a Comment