Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What kind of computer tutorial would you want?

I am trying to do some basic computer tutorials on how to do little things for my website. I need some ideas. I need ideas that anyone will be able to do but not ideas like how to build your computer or what not, any ideas?What kind of computer tutorial would you want?
Hang around here for a while and you'll soon see what questions keep coming up....





Here are some ideas, running and using Ccleaner to clean your temporary files, ditto to clean your registry, how to install/uninstall a program, what is a zip file, what is an ISO and what do I do with it, how do I know if this is a safe download (Google it and add keywords such as review), etc. The absolute basics are good but also slightly more advanced but still beginner stuff.





And also, why not make sure that you have a site index page or at least a contents type page - and grade the tutorials according to experience/understanding required.What kind of computer tutorial would you want?
How about a tutorial on how you make a tutorial. What software you use and what techniques you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment