Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm looking for a free site that offers computer tutorials for beginners. Any Suggestions?

I just bought a used computer to start learning. Has WindowsXP. Not sure what I can do with it. I can get online and email so far.I'm looking for a free site that offers computer tutorials for beginners. Any Suggestions?
I entered ';computer tutorials for beginners'; into Google search. This is what I got for the first 3 of 2010000 results:





Free Beginners Computer Tutorials and LessonsFree computer courses and tutorials from Home and Learn. We currently have Micorsoft Word, Excel spreadsheets, Visual Basic .NET programming for beginners, ...


www.homeandlearn.co.uk/ - 17k - Cached - Similar pages





Computer Tutorials and Lessons for BeginnersBeginners computer Tutorials and lessons. Find your way round Windows XP. Learn how to use Outlook Express.


www.homeandlearn.co.uk/BC/BeginnersCom鈥?- 16k - Cached - Similar pages


[ More results from www.homeandlearn.co.uk ]





Computer TutorialsBeginners computer tutorials on hardware, software, internet, and the World Wide Web from the Central Kansas library system. ...


www.coa.edu/html/computer%20tutorials.鈥?- 19k - Cached - Similar pagesI'm looking for a free site that offers computer tutorials for beginners. Any Suggestions?
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/i鈥?/a>
Check out my web site. I'll have a new tutorial each week.


http://www.comp-clinic.com/training.htm
  • antibiotic cream
  • hair highlight colors
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment