Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone know a good computer tutorial for learning plant terminology?

I'm in a Botany class this term and we're expected to learn all the plant terminolgy. Specifically dealing with Angiosperms (Bot 321 - Phylogeny of Angiosperms). I registered late for the class and feel a little behind.


So I'm looking for a site with some sort of point and click help for the terminology.Does anyone know a good computer tutorial for learning plant terminology?
i have searched the web for you and the nearest one I found was this: guide to plant collection and identification. Type it on your browser and then go to appendix i. I know there are only a few names but I thought I could help you as no one else answered your question. At home I use : How plants got their names by LH. Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment