Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best video camera for shooting computer tutorials?

I want to make a video tutorial of me doing some stuff with software.





This is for my colleagues, I am showing them how to do a file format conversion.





What would be the best (value for money) digital video camera for this purpose?





I have checked out the stuff from ebay but would never make a purchase without consulting yahoo answers.What is the best video camera for shooting computer tutorials?
Well, if that is the case then I wouldn't suggest a camera for you at all but rather a program and a microphone. Let me explain, there are freeware programs out there but I'm not sure on what website for sure, first try downloads.com , but they record the output of your video card and turn it into a file that you could edit later. Whatever you do on the screen would be recorded. Then you could add a sound of your voice into the video saying whatever it is that you are doing. If you used a camera to record the computer monitor then it would turn out to be bad quality and be more expense then it is worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment